1. What if the cold storage time is not as long as advertised?
The cooler needs to be used with ice cubes (ice packs/gel packs). The recommended ratio of ice cubes to food volume is 2:1. Depending on the type of ice used, the external environment, and the number of times the cooler is opened, cold storage time will vary.
2. Can high-temperature food be carried in the cooler?
Hot food can be carried, but the temperature of hot food should not be higher than 80°C to avoid damage to the interior. Sharp objects may also damage the interior.
3. Is the cooler machine washable?
Machine washing is not recommended. Rinse with water, avoiding contact with chemical solvents, and dry with cloth or paper towels after cleaning.
4. What should I do if the B1 and C1 zippers are difficult to open?
Each cooler comes with two 10g containers of zipper lubricant, which can be applied to the zippers to make them easier to open.
5. Will the cooler heat or cool room-temperature foods?
No, the product is designed to maintain the temperature of the food you put in the cooler for a certain period of time, but it does not have heating and cooling functions.
6. How do I store the product when it is not in use?
To store the cooler, dry the inside and outside with cloth or paper towels and store in a location that prevents prolonged exposure to ultraviolet rays which may cause color fading. Keep it away from fire.
7. Can the cooler be placed upside down or on its side?
It is not recommended that the cooler be placed upside down or on its side, as this may cause the zipper and top/side bags to be crushed.
8. Does the cooler smell when opened and used?
Due to the structural characteristics of the product (waterproof and airtight zipper and cotton thermal insulation material), there may be a slight odor when it is first opened; however, the smell is non-toxic and safe. Place the cooler in a ventilated location, and this odor will dissipate quickly.