Trace 1 Pro
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- WIFI WITH APP & GPS TRACK: The Wi-Fi feature allows pairing the dash cam with your smartphone through an app. Once connected, you can view, download, share footage or change settings from the app straight away. The external GPS module is attached in the car charger's cable, just install the GPS module on the windshield, next to the dashcam, which can get the vehicle's speed, location and driving route. These GPS data will be displayed on Google Maps via the phone app or AKASO player on computer.
- FRONT AND INSIDE RECORDING: Trace1 Pro dual dash cam is equipped with dual lenses to capture exterior and interior of the car simultaneously at 1080p30 (340-degree field of view combined). When inside recording is not needed and turned off, the front lens records 2K30 or 1080p60 for a crisper and smoother image.
- UNPARALLELED NIGHT VISION: Thanks to the state-of-art Sony SARVIS at both lenses, which extends the sensitivity of sensor beyond visible light to the near-infrared range, and WDR technology, car dash cam excels capturing every detail of your surroundings regardless of lighting conditions.
- G-SENSOR & PARKING MONITOR: Loop recording comes standard, and built-in G-sensor locks the recording clip to ensure data integrity when collision gets sensed. Parking monitor protects your vehicle even when parked - it enables the car camera - dash cam to turn on if any impact is detected, the record for 30 seconds and turns off again.
- OTHER FEATURES: Trace1 Pro dash camera supports up to 128GB of mircoSD storage (class 10 or above and at least 16GB recommended, included 32GB card); auto LCD off to save power; time display on the screen when screen save; fatigue driving reminder. This dash cam front and rear is a perfect option for everyone - beginners and seasoned taxi and rideshare (Uber, Lyft) drivers alike.
NOTE: the built-in battery is only for parking monitor function to work, please always connect AKASO dash cam by the car charger to the car’s cigarette lighter when the camera is using.
Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Lock
built-in G-Sensor, when the dash cam for cars detects a collision or emergency, the emergency recording is activated, and the current recording video is locked to protect the whole incident, also cannot be overwritten when loop record, preserve the important evidence for insurance claims and traffic disputes.
enable loop recording, when the card is full, the dashcam automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the newest file. Don’t need to change a new one or format the card again, very convenient. Each recorded video will be saved as a video clip at the set time (off, 1min, 3mins, 5mins for options, default is 3mins).
Screen Saver & Time Display
In order to reduce power consumption, this dash cam front and rear can be set auto screen saver, there are three times for optional. When the screen turns off, the dual dash camera still works and record, also the time is displayed on the screen, only press any button to turn on it.
Fatigue Driving Reminder
when you have a long trip, you can set the fatigue driving reminder on this dual car dash cam to remind you, can be set off, 1hour, 2hours, 4hours. AKASO Trace1 Pro provides more and more safe for your driving.
Q: What is the GPS electrostatic sticker used for?
A: The GPS electrostatic sticker is for the external GPS module on the cable of car charger. Before attaching the GPS module, please put the GPS electrostatic sticker on the windshield, then attach the GPS module on the stick, so that you can take the GPS module off easily in the future from the sticker or take off the sticker together with the GPS module easily.
Q: What's in the package?
A: 1pc AKASO Trace1 Pro car dash camera, 1pc mount bracket, 1pc 32GB card, 1pc car charger with GPS module, 1pc USB cable, 2pcs GPS electrostatic stickers, 1pc crowbar, 5pcs cable clips and a quick guide manual.
Q: Does the interior camera capture any back window vehicles?
A: Sorry, it doesn’t.
Q: Can this dash cam record front and rear views at the same time?
A: Yes, of course.
Q: What's the frames per second on it?
A: 2K30fps or 1080p60fps for a single front camera, for front and interior camera it is 1080p30fps.
Q: Can you turn off the interior camera?
A: Yes, you can set in the settings.
Q: What app is recommended for this dash cam?
A: It’s "AKASO Car", you can download on Google play or Apple store.
Q: How many options for fatigue driving reminder?
A: There are 4 options: off, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours.
Q: What micro SD cards are recommended?
A: Please use class 10 or above micro SD cards. Please get the real card which supports max 128GB. Don’t forget to format the card on the dash camera before using.
Q: Does this loop over old videos or do you have to manually delete the videos?
A: Yes, turn on the loop recording function, it automatically overwrites the oldest videos when the card is full.
Q: Is there an option to turn the screen off or turn the screen into sleep mode while recording?
A: Yes. You can set the screen save function in the settings, set it 1 minute to turn off.
Q: Can I only view the rear camera in the LCD?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: What’s the video format?
A: It’s MOV.
Q: What is the sensor of this dash cam?
A: It’s dual Sony STARVIS for front camera and interior camera.
Q: Can the time and date synchronize with phone when using Wi-Fi to connect the phone app?
A: Yes, the time and date can synchronize with phone when using Wi-Fi to connect the phone app.
Q: My camera says low battery and turn off right away when it’s not plugged in, is it normal?
A: Yes, it is normal. But we suggest that you always make sure the battery is full, and when using, you'd better to plug the car charger into car's cigarette lighter.
Q: When I’m driving, how to save a recording I want to keep for later?
A: The recording will save to the card automatically. If you want the recording won't be overwritten in the future, you can manually lock the current recording. When the card is full, it can not be overwritten.
Q: What is the difference between Trace 1 Pro and Trace 1?
A: Trace 1 Pro has GPS, Wi-Fi, and comes with 32GB card while Trace 1 doesn’t have. And the resolution of the front camera of Trace 1 Pro can be up to 2K30.
Q: I do not have an available cigarette lighter power source, is there a longer USB cord available that will work?
A: The car charger with this dash cam has an extra USB port. If you plug the car charger into the car's cigarette lighter, you can also use another device at the same time.
For USB cable, it is only for reading the card of dash camera on computer, we do not suggest you to use it as a power cable to this dash camera.
Q: What are the changes associated with the most recent firmware update?
A: It mainly optimize the Wi-Fi and GPS function, and make them more stable.
Q: Can the rear camera record audio inside of the car?
A: Yes, the rear camera can record audio inside of the car.
Q: Does it still work without TF card?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Can I turn off the inside camera?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: The picture of the rear camera is colored or black and white?
A: It’s black and white.
Q: Does the GPS location show on the screen and in the video ?
A: Regarding the location or other GPS data, you need firstly download the videos on phone app/computer from the card, then play via phone app or AKASO player on computer, then you will get these GPS data.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.