In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Never Miss a License Plate: Full HD 1920x1080P videos, 12MP photos, 30 frames per second -Advanced Sony sensors capture richer and clearer detail displayed in 3.0 "screen, 170 degree super wide-angel monitors 4 lanes comfortably.
- Emergency Accident Lock: Triggered by G-sensor, the dash cam locks videos of unexpected incidents automatically, which can help to address accident and distinguish responsibility.
- Parking Monitor: With parking monitor and motion detection function, When the accidental collision or someone intends to hurt your car will be automatically recorded (continuous power needed).
- WDR for Night Vision: Turn on the WDR function, balance the brightness of the driving environment effectively, excellent low light compensation effect when driving at night
- What You Get: AKASO D2000 dash cam, car charger, USB Power Cable , Suction Cup, Hardwire Kit , Six Cable Clips, User Manual, 12-month warranty. MicroSD card not included, 32GB Samsung or SanDisk class 10 SD card recommended.
Capture Every Detail
Advanced Sony Exmor CMOS sensor supports 1920x1080 30fps to record full HD quality driving video for both day and night.
6-layer all-glass professional lens provides a vivid picture of the road ahead.
A Broader Vision
170 degree wide angle lens simultaneously records 4 lanes of traffic.
Capturing all of the surroundings when driving that make your life safer.
WDR for Low Light Capture
Wide Dynamic Range auto-adjusts for light conditions effectively, excellent low light compensation effect when driving at night.
When the sensitive gravity sensor is triggered by a collision or motion, the video is recorded immediately and not deleted automatically.
Motion detection, parking monitor feature is More conducive to distinguish responsibility for the accident.
1 x D2000 Dash Cam
1 x Car Charger
1 x Suction Cup
1 x 3M Adhesive Mount
1 x Hardwire Kit
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
Q: Does it come with a Micro SD card?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: Does it record audio?
A: Yes, it does. You can turn on/off audio recording.
Q: How to format a Micro SD card?
A: There is a format option in the menu. And you can also format the card on a PC.
Q: What is the working temperature?
A: The working temperature is 14°F to 140°F.
Q: Will it work with a 64GB SD card?
A: Yes, this dash cam supports a 64GB SD card. But please format your SD card before using it.
Q: Why would there be predetermined times (1, 3, and 5 minutes) for loop recording? Wouldn’t it just be determined when your SD card is full?
A: Dear, we guess you have turned on G-sensor. You may reset your SD card and try again. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Does it support blue tooth?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Where can I watch the recorded videos?
A: Please go to the ‘Video Center’, then you can find the videos and watch them.
Q: Does this dash cam record driving speed?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: Does this dash cam have parking monitor?
A: Yes, it does. Please turn on ‘Parking Monitor’ in the menu.
Q: Why does the screen shut down after a few minutes?
A: Please check if you have turned on the screen saver feature. If you want to keep the screen on, please turn off the screen saver feature in the settings.
Q: When I turn on the screen saver feature, there is a red light flashing. What does it mean?
A: It means that the dash cam keeps recording when the red light on the screen is flashing.
Q: How does the parking monitor work?
A: This device will not record all the time when your vehicle is parked, however it will sense when a person (or vehicle) is getting close to your car and begin recording. The video will be saved, and the camera will automatically shut down after 30 seconds.
Q: Why does the memory card need to be formatted if the dash cam has loop recording feature?
A: Although it has loop recording feature, some important locked files will be overwritten by the newest files if you don’t format your card. So you need to format you SD card.
Q: How long is the USB cable?
A: It’s about 80cm.
Q: How long can the dash cam last without being plugged in?
A: The dash camera can last 10 minutes without being plugged in.
Q: Does it have Wi-Fi?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: Does the camera work well in low light ?
A: Yes, it does. The dash cam works both day and night at Full HD 1080P.
Q: I set up the 3 minutes loop recording but it doesn’t loop video when the SD card is full.
A: Dear customer, there are so many videos recorded and locked so even if you set up the 3 minutes loop, it doesn’t work well. Please adjust G-sensor to "low" level. If it still doesn’t work, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try our best to help you.