- Dual Sony Starvis
- 340° Wide Angle
- Dual Record 1080P
- Infrared Night Vision
- Parking Mode
- Loop Record
- Support 128GB max
AKASO Trace 1Dual Dash Cam Front and Inside
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- FRONT AND INSIDE RECORDING: Trace1 dual dash cam is equipped with dual lenses to capture exterior and interior of the car simultaneously at 1080p30 (340-degree field of view combined). When inside recording is not needed and turned off, the front lens records 1080p60 for crisper and smoother image.
- UNPARALLELED NIGHT VISION: Thanks to the state-of-art Sony STARVIS at both lenses, which extends the sensitivity of sensor beyond visible light to near-infrared range, and WDR technology, Trace 1 dashcam excels capturing every detail of your surroundings regardless of lighting conditions.
- G-SENSOR & PARKING MONITOR: Loop recording comes standard, and built-in G-sensor locks the recording clip to ensure data integrity when collision gets sensed. Parking monitor protects your vehicle even when parked - it enables the car dash cam to turn on if any impact is detected, record for 30 seconds and turn off again.
- OTHER FEATURES: Trace 1 dash camera supports up to 128GB of mircoSD storage (class 10 or above and at least 16GB recommended, memory card NOT included); efficient heat dissipation design; internal microphone with on/off option; auto LCD off to save power.
- PERFECT DASHCAM FOR EVERYONE: With so many tech and safety features packed into an affordable package, Trace 1 dash camera for cars is a perfect option to everyone - beginners and seasoned taxi and rideshare (Uber, Lyft) drivers alike. All AKASO car cameras come with 30-day hassle free return and 1-year limited warranty.
- The battery of the dash cam is only for emergence file backup, please always connect AKASO Dual Dash Cam by the Car Charger when the camera is using.
- Built-in battery can work for up to 20 minutes during recording or playback, which is completely longer than the traditional battery working a few minutes.
- This car recorder can support max. 128GB Micro SD Card, suggest min. card is 16GB for this car camera. Please format SD card on your dash cam before using it for recording. SD card is not included in the car cam.
- Auto Recording: when the dash cam turns on after powering by car adapter, the dash cam will start recording.If want to set others, please firstly pause the recording. There is a blue flashing light on the top left of the car recorder to indicate when recording.
- Auto Screen-save: In order to reduce power consumption, this dashboard camera can be set auto screen-save, there are three times for optional. When the screen turns off, the car camera still work and record, just press any button to turn on it.
AKASO Trace 1 Dual Dash Cam 1080P60 Dual RecordingDual Recording: Single Recording 1080P@60fps (Front), Dual Recording 1080P@30fps (Front & Rear)
- Dual Recording: Support front and rear 1080P HD recording simultaneously
- Single Recording: Front camera supports 1080P@60fps recording
- Front camera uses SONY Sensor, which allows you to clearly record the scene outside the car and the license plate of front car when no street lights at night.
- Rear camera adopts SONY Sensor (plus 4 infrared light technology), which allows you to clearly record the scene inside the car without turning on the light at night.
- 1 x AKASO Trace 1 Dual Dash Cam
- 1 x Bracket with suction cup
- 1 x Car Charger Adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Hardwire Kit+Five Cable Clips
Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Lock
The integrated G-Sensor detects collisions and automatically activates Emergency Recording that will store, lock, and protect the whole incident, thus providing evidence for insurance claims and traffic disputes.
24 Hours Loop Recording creates video clips, automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the current file, when the card is full, do not need to change a new one or format the card again, very convenient.
AKASO Trace 1 Dash Camera utilizes dual sony starvis sensor to capture full HD image 1080P(Front & Rear). The rear camera plus 4 IR LEDs to handle low light conditions of inside car and get clear video footage.
Out of the traditional design concept of adjustable viewing angle, a new front and rear lens integrated design is adopted.The viewing angle can be up to 340 ̊, saved the cumbersome adjustment for you.
Super Night Vision
Front camera uses SONY Sensor, and Rear camera adopts SONY Sensor (plus 4 infrared light technology), which allows you to clearly record the scene inside and outside no matter in daytime and at night.
Easy installation on the windshield via the suction cup mount of this dash cam.New Design, Flexible Install and Uninstall, One Camera Dual-use, you can take down to record the events/scenes what you want anytime, anywhere.
Micro SD Card Storage
AKASO Trace 1 Dual Dash Cam supports 128GB Micro SD card Cass 10+ (not included).For 64GB or 128GB card, please format it on the dash camera before using.
Q: What is the working temperature of the camera?
A: The working temperature is -4℉ - 158℉.
Q: Does it record the front and inside at the same time?
A: Yes, you can set single recording or dual recording in the settings.
Q: Can you see both cameras on the front screen?
A: Yes, you can. You can switch it to see both cameras, just front camera, or just inside camera.
Q: Does this dash cam come with a mount for the vehicle?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Is the display always on when driving or is there an option to turn it off but still record?
A: Yes, there is a setting to record with screen off.
Q: Do both cameras record in parking mode?
A: Yes, they do.
Q: Is the battery replaceable?
A: No, it’s a built-in battery.
Q: When the vehicle is switched off, is there a battery source to keep the camera operating if motion is detected?
A: This dash cam doesn’t support motion detection but built-in parking monitoring.
Yes, it has a built-in battery to make the dash cam keep operating automatically and start recording when your car gets hit.
Q: If the dash cam is on a constant 12V, will it drain my battery with the parking mode active overnight?
A: No, it will not. Only when the car gets hit, the dash camera will turn on automatically and record for 30 seconds, then turn off automatically.
Q: How long does this dash cam keep recording?
A:With a 32GB card, it can keep recording for 3 hours.
Q: How to share videos on social media?
A: You need a card reader, then you can upload the videos to your computer and share on social media.
Q: Do I have to press the record button on the camera to record or is it always recording? What is the “P” option?
A: This dash cam supports auto recording. Just plug the car charger into your car, this dash camera will automatically start recording.
Regarding the "P" option, that is parking monitor function which is off. When your car is parked, please turn it on. If someone or someone's car hits your car, this dash camera will automatically start recording for 30 seconds, and the video will be locked so it won’t be overwritten when the card is full.
Q: Does the camera keep custom settings when powered off?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: How can I detach the camera from the mount? I have it mounted, but cannot get it to detach when I don't use it.
A: Just slide the mount from left to right, then you can take the camera off from the mount.
Q: Will it drain car battery if left on while car is switched off?
A: No, it will not.
Q: What type of charger cable does this use?
A: It’s a mini USB.
Q: Does this device have a cord so you can wire it directly to the fuse box?
A: No, not included.
Q: What's the size of the display screen?
A: The screen is 2".
Q: Can you watch the videos directly on the dash cam?
A: Please stop recording, then you can playback the videos in settings.
Q: Do you have to get a hardwire kit for this dash cam?
A: This car dash camera comes with all accessories for installation, such as mount, car charger with a cable, USB cable, cable clip, etc.
Q: How long can the dash camera stay in parking monitoring when its battery is full?
A: The battery is only for parking monitoring. When the battery is fully charged, it can keep about 20 minutes.
Q: Can the audio for interior of vehicle be deactivated?
A: No, if you turn off the audio, the front and inside audio will both be turned off.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.