AKASO V300 Dash Cam
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- 【1296P HD Resolution & Wide Angle】This dash cam utilizes a advanced sensor to capture full HD 1296P/30fts image, which is more clearer than 1080P, 170° wide viewing angle to capture 5 lanes of traffic, no blind spots., 2” inch LCR Screen for instant playback and menu selection.
- 【Loop Recording & Auto Screensavers 】Turning on loop recording, the dash cam overwrites automatically the oldest video footage with the newest when the card is full, you don’t need to change a new card. Recorded video is split into 1,3 or 5 minutes segments. Auto screensavers can reduce power consumption and ensure you won't be disturbed, the car camera still work and record under the screen is off and press any button to turn on it.
- 【Parking Monitor & Built-in G-Sensor】when parking, turning on the parking monitor to record automatically once the car is hit. Auto start and record for 30 seconds, auto turn off. Built-in gravity sensor, which has 3-level sensitivities for choice. when detecting a sudden/unexpected driving/hook/collision, the emergency recording will be on and locks the current footage to prevent them against being overwritten in loop recording.
- 【Crystal-Clear Night Vision & WDR】With crystal-clear night vision technology, the night vision will automatically turn on to make you to get more sharper image at night, offer a higher level of in-car safety for you and passengers. The Wide dynamic Range of dash camera automatically adapts by fine-tuning the exposure of the camera to create balanced images and footage.
- 【TF Card Storage & Discreet Design】AKASO V300 Car recorder support max. 32GB with class 10 or above for recording (not come with a card). Please format the new card before recording.Discreet design for AKASO dashboard camera, can be mounted conveniently on the windshield of your car to capture the videos.
AKASO 1296P HD V300 Dash Cam Super Night VisionBuilt-in G-Sensor, 170° Wide Angle, Parking Monitor, Loop Recording, Emergency Lock
- The battery of the dash cam is only for emergence file back up.
- please always connect AKASO Dash Cam by the Car Charger when using.
- Please format SD card on your dash cam before using it for recording.
- SD card is not included in the car cam.
- 1 x AKASO V300 Dash Cam
- 2 x Brackets with 3M Adhesive
- 1 x Car Charger Adapter( Input 24V/12V, output DC 5V/1.2A)
- 1 x USB Cable
- 2 x Electrostatic Stickers
- 1 x Quick Guide
- 1 x Hardwire Kit+Five Cable Clips
Built-in G-Sensor & Emergency Lock
The integrated G-Sensor detects collisions and automatically activates Emergency Recording that will store, lock, and protect the whole incident, thus providing evidence for insurance claims and traffic disputes.
24 Hours Loop Recording creates video clips, automatically overwrites the oldest file to save the current file.
AKASO V300 Dash Camera utilizes a advanced sensor to capture full HD image 1296P 30fps, which is more clearer than 1080P.The resolution 1296P(1728*1296), 1080P(1920*1080), 720P(1280*720) for options
Never miss a license plate in driving. 170° wide angle covers up to 5 lanes of traffic ahead and reduces blind spots.
The working temperature of this dash cam varies from -20 °C to 70 °C (-4 °(F) to 158°(F)) which allows you to record in any climate.
Balance light and darkness in driving to get the best image automatically.
Micro SD Card Storage
This dash cam max supports 32GB TF card with class 10 or above, doesn't come with a card.
Q: How well does the night vision perform?
A: This dash cam is designed with 1296P/1080P/720P, so the night vision will be excellent at night.
Q: How to set the date and time?
A: In video recording mode, it’s not available. Please stop recording, then you can set the date and time.
Q: How long can it record at 1080P with a 128GB card before it starts to erase old recordings?
A: 128GB memory card can record about 24 hours and 27 minutes.
Q: Does it support blue tooth?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: Does it come with a USB charger?
A: No. It's a 12-volt power cord for use in the car.
Q: What’s the working temperature?
A: The working temperature of the dash camera is -4℉--158℉.
Q: Can I directly play the video from the SD card on the dash cam?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Does it support motion detection?
A: No, this dash camera doesn't support motion detection.
Q: I can’t press the button. Why?
A: You can’t press the button when the dash cam is in recording mode. Please stop recording, then you can press the button.
Q: Does it come with a rear camera?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: The screen will turn dark after one minute, is it normal? Can I set the screen on when driving?
A: Yes, it is normal. It’s the screen saver function, you can set the time on the system of this dash cam: Off/30 seconds/1 minute/2 minutes for options, and default time is 1 minute.
Q: Do I need to shut the dash cam down manually after parking?
A: No, the dash cam shuts off automatically when the car is parked.
Q: Can you adjust the mount?
A: No, this mount is not adjustable. We have a dash cam that can be adjusted 360 degree, if you're interested, please search AKASO V1 dash cam.
Q: Can it be removed from the windshield easily?
A: Yes, the dash cam comes with 2 electrostatic stickers for installation. We suggest you to attach an electrostatic sticker before installing the dash cam on the windshield.
When you want to remove the dash cam, just remove the electrostatic sticker from the windshield, then you can remove the dash cam easily.
Q: How much megapixels does it have?
A: It has 1296P 30fps/1080P 30fps /720P 30fps. Default setting is 1080P.
Q: What do the indicator lights mean? Flashing blue and solid red.
A: The flashing blue indicates the cam is recording, and the solid red indicates it’s charging.
Q: Does this dash cam show other lanes when you try to switch lanes?
A: Yes, 170° wide angle of the dash cam enables you to switch lanes easily.
Q: Can I connect a rear view camera?
A: No, this dash cam doesn’t support to connect a rear view camera.
Q: What is the warranty on this cam?
A: One-year warranty, 24*7*365 online service.
Q: How do you manually lock a video if the G-sensor is not activated?
A: Please press the directory button, then a key icon will appear on the top of the screen which indicates that the video is locked.
Q: How can I mount the dash cam to the window?
A: 1. Tear off the 3M adhesive film on the mount.
2. Dean the windshield by dry cloth, then attach the electrostatic sticker on the windshield.
3. Fix the dash cam in the area “A” of the electrostatic sticker, and adjust the viewing angle of the dash cam.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.