AKASO P30 Wireless Camera Work with Alexa
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- 【Work with Alexa & 1080P FHD】 AKASO Wireless camera is compatible with Amazon Echo Show, just ask Alexa to show you what you want, aslo Google Home. 1080P Full HD resolution IP Camera with one IR Array LED, night vision up to 32.8ft, 100° wide viewing angle. Support 2.4GHz Wireless, not 5GHz.
- 【Phone Remote Access】Support Phone APP “AKASO Smart” to remote access, easy and fast connection to this wireless security camera. remote playback, live image capture and record on phone manually. You can share this wifi camera to your family and friends, unlimited users to live view on Android/iOS phones or tablets.
- 【Two-Way Audio & Pan/Tilt】Built-in a high-quality microphone and speaker. You can remotely talk and listen via mobile APP, keep in touch with your family when you miss them and out of home. This wifi camera can remotely control Pan/Tilt on Phone APP manually with 355° horizontal and 90° vertical rotation to achieve a no-dead angle monitoring.
- 【Motion Detect with Snapshot & Alarm】when the home security camera detects motions, you will get a notification with snapshot on phone and a sound alarm at the same time. Every potential risk is identified accurately and sent immediately. User-friendly can customize your the sensitivity of motion detection.
- 【Micro SD Card & Cloud Storage】Micro SD Card and Cloud Storage for recordings, the capacity is 2GB~128GB (not included micro SD card). Cloud Storage can avoid the risk of losing video flips from the micro SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected. Also support the hot plug for the Card, you can insert the card after powering on AKASO Wifi Camera.
- This wireless security camera doesn't come with a micro sd card, you need to get it separately, recommend you to get the class 10 or above, support 2-128GB.
- AKASO Smart camera only supports 2.4GHz WIFI connection, not 5GHz.
- For Alexa devices, currently only support Amazon Echo Show and Echo Spot; For google home, only support Google home with chromecast device and Google home hub; other devices is developing, soon will work with this wireless smart camera.
AKASO P30 Wifi Smart Camera 1080P FHDCompatible with Alexa & Google Home & Fire TV
AKASO Wireless camera is compatible with Amazon Echo Show, just ask Alexa to show what you want, also Google Home & Fire TV.How to connect Amazon Echo Show?
Before using Echo show to control AKASO Smart Camera, please meet the following:1.Echo show and Amazon account; AKASO Smart Camera and AKASO Smart App.2.The same, stable WIFI network for Echo show and AKASO Smart Camera.Note: when search on Alexa App, please search "smart life", then select “smart life” and enable the Skill.How to insert the card?
Please firstly power on this wifi camera, then adjust the angle of camera lens to up, and insert the micro sd card.
- 1 * 1080P Wifi Camera
- 1 * Power Adapter
- 1 * USB Power Cable
- 1 * Wall-mount Plate
- 1 * Adhesive Tape
- 1 * Screws Bag
- 1 * Reset Pin
- 1 * Quick Reference Guide
The 1080P dome camera built in microphone, you can listening and talking with your family,perfect as baby monitor or pet monitor,just like face to face via AKASO Smart App.
With the function of motion detection, every potential risk will be identified accurately and sent to you immediately. the surveillance camera will send you push notifications with snapshots and app alerts at the same time.
Cloud Storage Service
Cloud Storage can avoid the risk of losing video clips from the micro SD card, ensure all your videos are safe and protected.
Support Amazon AWS Cloud
Infrared Night Vision
This indoor security camera has One IR Array infrared LED with night vision up to 32.8ft at night without disturbing those being monitored. It also features an intelligent system to ensure clear and high quality images day and night.
Micro SD Card
Support Micro card storage(2-128G) and hot plug.
Doesn't come with a card.
You can insert the card after powering on AKASO Wifi Camera.
Share the account
unlimited user for AKASO P30 Smart Camera to share and view on app.
Q: Can I use this camera for a PC?
A: No, you can’t. But you can record local video or cloud video in SD card, and the videos will be recorded in MP4 format, then you can transfer them to PC.
Q: Is the App free?
A: Yes, the "ASASO Smart" App is absolutely free.
Q: Can we download the App and view on multiple mobiles? How many mobiles can we view it on?
A: Yes, you can view it on multiple mobiles. This security camera has ‘Share’ function and ‘Home Management’ function which you can share the device or you can invite your family member into a group, so that you can see the live view of the camera.
Q: Is this compatible to all Alexa products especially the Echo Dot?
A: The AKASO home security camera works with Alexa products with display screens.
Q: Where is the micro SD slot?
A: The micro SD slot is under the camera lens, please turn up the lens to find the slot.
Q: Will this camera work with Google Home and Alexa?
A: For Google Home devices, the camera only supports Chromecast device and Google Home Hub; For Alexa devices, the camera only supports Amazon Echo Show and Echo Spot.
Q: What SD card do you recommend?
A: We recommend 2-128GB card with Class 10 or above.
Q: Do I have to buy a micro SD card?
A: If you only watch the live video of the camera, then you do not need to have an SD card. But if you need to record video, you need to insert a micro SD card. The camera supports 2-128GB card with Class 10 or above. To make sure the card more compatible with the camera, please format it on computer as FAT32, then format it again in camera before using. After formatting, the camera will start to record.
Q: Does the camera record audio when recording a video?
A: Yes, this camera can record audio when recording a video. Please make sure that you insert an SD card or have cloud service so that you can play back the videos with sound.
Q: Can I use the Smart Life App to connect the camera?
A: Please download "AKASO Smart" App to connect the camera. When the camera is set up, you need to connect this camera with Echo Show or Echo Spot. Just search Smart Life in Alexa, type in your registered AKASO Smart email/phone account and password, and enable the skill, then you can ask Alexa to show you the live videos of the smart camera.
Q: Does the camera support local DVR for surveillance recording?
A: I am sorry to tell you that this smart camera do not support local DVR recording.
Q: Does the Android app push alert notifications to the phone or do you have to open App to review notifications?
A: You can set on App and your phone before using. Please allow it to push and receive notifications so you can see the notifications on your phone.
Q: Is the camera wireless?
A: This camera has an adapter that need to be plugged into a socket to power on the camera. ‘Wireless’ means you can connect the camera to your network without any cable. The signal transmit is wireless.
Q: Will this camera still record to the SD card if wireless connectivity is lost?
A: Yes, this camera can still record to the SD card even if the wireless connectivity is lost.
Q: Can this camera be disabled when you are at home?
A: Yes, you can turn off motion detection via the App.
Q: Where can I view the saved videos?
A: You can play back the videos. Enter into the live view interface, click Playback icon to enter into the playback interface. Then click “Calendar” to select the date you want to play back, then drag the time table to the exact time that you want to play back. The video will play automatically, and you can press to pause / play.
Q: How much does cloud storage cost?
A: There are 4 options:
1) Basic Plane (Annually $14.9 ): Event recording video for past 7 days. This Service is valid for 365 days.
2) Basic Plane (Monthly $1.49 ): Event recording video for past 7 days. This Service is valid for 365 days.
3) Elite Plane (Annually $69.9 ): Event recording video for past 30 days. This Service is valid for 365 days.
4) Elite Plane (Annually $6.99 ): Event recording video for past 30 days. This Service is valid for 365 days.
Q: Does the motion detection work through glass, like a window to my front porch from inside?
A: Yes, the motion detection works through glass.
Q: Can we set timer in the App to capture photos?
A: No, you can’t set timer in the App.
Q: If I decide not to use Cloud Storage, do I need to pay?
A: The camera supports storage with a Micro SD Card or Cloud Storage,
It's OK to just use an SD card for recording and storing videos, you don’t have to pay. The suggested SD card memory is 2GB~128GB, you need to buy a card.
Q: Can I turn the camera on and off remotely?
A: The camera is powered by socket or USB port, so I am sorry to tell you that the camera can not be turned on or off remotely. If you do not want to record videos, you can remotely set the camera recording time schedule via the phone App.
Q: Can I connect 3 cameras to my Wi-Fi, and I can still view them in one App?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.