AKASO OTG Ski Goggles
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- √ INNOVATIVE INTERCHANGEABLE LENS - The extra large spherical lens is secured by 12 points (8 magnets and 4 physical anchors) under a stabilization bezel to offer peripheral view and distortion-free clarity. It stays firmly while you are on the slope, but will pop out easily when lens-switch is needed.
- √ BALACLAVA SKI MASKS - Don't let biting cold spoil an otherwise great resort day, and we get you prepared: a top-quality balaclava is included in the package (over $10 value). The stretchy fabric moves heat-robbing moisture away from your skin to help you stay warm, and it's low-profile so you can wear it under helmet.
- √ ANTI-FOG AND CRISP VISION - Double-layer lens design and high performance hydrophilic coating on the inner side minimize the chance of fogging. Venting windows at the top and bottom generate efficient air circulation to further ensure fog-free vision.
- √ ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Anti-slip silicone backed and helmet compatible strap, over-the-glasses design, triple layer foam, strong and flexible TPU frame, anti-scratch and impact-resistant lens; medium-to-large fit.
- √ WHAT YOU GET - one pair of Mag-Pro snow goggles, one microfiber pouch, one Balaclava, 30-day hassle free return and lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Extra lenses are sold separately on Amazon.
INNOVATIVE INTERCHANGEABLE LENS
The extra large spherical lens is secured by 12 points (8 magnets and 4 physical anchors) under a stabilization bezel to offer peripheral view and excellent optical clarity.
OTG (Over the Glass) STYLES
Enough space to accommodate glasses while avoiding pressure on your face from the temples and nosepiece.
ANTI-FOG AND CRISP VISION
Double-layer lens design and high performance hydrophilic coating on the inner side minimize the chance of fogging.
The extra long adjustable strap allows for helmet compatibility with any helmet. Perfect goggles for both men, women & youth.
Visible Light Transmission
The amount of light that reaches your eyes through the lens is called the visible light transmission (VLT).
VLT(Visible Light Transmission)Reference Scope:
VLT 0-10% - For sunny days
VLT 10-25% - For partially clouded to sunny days
VLT 25-60% - For cloudy days and dusk
VLT 60-90% - For night and heavily clouded days
1. Always store your goggles in a protective pouch or goggle case.
2. When cleaning your lenses, only wipe the outside with a specific goggle or glasses cloth.
3. Do not wipe the inside of your goggles if moisture gets on the inside lens. The inside lens is treated with an anti-fog coating so if you wipe that coating off, your goggles are almost certain to fog up. If snow or water gets into your goggles, shake them out first, then let it air-dry.