AKASO Nomad Battery Heated Vest
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- TIPS - Very slim fit, please go with one size larger than you normally wear.
- INTELLIGENT HEATING - 4 built-in ultra fine carbon fiber heating panels are controlled by separate FRONT (for left & right abdomen) and BACK (for collar & back) buttons. 3 heating levels provide customized coziness even on coldest winter days.
- OVERHEAT PROTECTION - If, for any reason, the heating areas’ internal temp exceeds 150°F, the implanted sensor will be triggered to turn off the power immediately. You may turn it back on after the vest cools off, or contact us if problem persists. Guaranteed safety while staying toasty.
- LONG-LASTING WARMTH - High capacity 10000mAh power bank offers up to 15+ hours of warmth, and can be used to charge your mobile devices. The water resistant out shell ensures you stay dry and comfortable. The hood can be attached if extra warmth is required.
- RECYCLED INSULATION - GRS (Global Recycled Standard) approved Sugenro fiber is exceptionally soft and delivers unparalleled resistance to heat loss while remaining breathable in any condition. Reduce your environmental footprint without sacrificing performance!
- CARE & WARRANTY - Machine wash in cold or warm water with laundry bag provided, hang to dry. Hassle free return until Jan 1st, 2020, 1-year limited warranty and lifetime satisfaction guarantee. Any problem? Just let us know and we are always here to help.
Go beyond with AKASO, all season long!
Adventure for all is our mission. We achieve this through empowering our community with affordable yet quality gear. Now we take the concept of heated apparel to a whole new level, and proudly present to you the Nomad heated vest!
We have exhibited and tested the Nomad vest at numerous trade shows including three times at the industry’s largest gathering - Outdoor Retailer in Denver, Colorado. We have talked with hundreds of customers who work outside during the coldest months of winter, and listened to voices of professional skiers and snowboarders, mountain rescue team-members, seasoned ice fishing veterans, clothing buyers and reps, magazine editors, even Iditarod mushers. With great attention to detail we have crafted a product that is tried and approved, providing you with quality you can afford.