*Tax & Handling Fee Instructions: The tax & handling fee shall be borne by the winner.
1. When submitting entries, entrants must ensure that photos and videos are clear. To do this, entrants should make sure
photos are a reasonable size.
2. Photos can be uploaded directly. Entrants should upload videos to his or her own cloud drive or website and fill in the video
link. After uploading videos to your cloud drive, please grant permission to firstname.lastname@example.org, so that we can access your
3. Entrants must ensure that they have read and agree to be bound by all competition rules before submitting entries. AKASO
reserves the right to disqualify any entries which fail to comply with the competition rules.
4. All entries submitted by entrants must not be used for commercial purposes, neither must entries be authorized to be used
by any other parties. Each entry must be the original work of the persons identified in the entry and have not been copied, in
whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark, or other
proprietary rights of any other person or entity. The copyright of each entry must not be transferred to others. If entries
contain copyrighted material produced by any other party, the entrant must have a license to use the copyright of the
material. In case of any dispute regarding copyright infringement or any other legal dispute arising from misuse of materials,
legal responsibility will be solely borne by the participant.
5. During the competition, entrants must not transfer or authorize entries to any third party. Entrants must not use the entries
for any other activities that are the same as or similar to this competition.
6. Entries can be the work of more than one person. Informed consent must be obtained from each individual collaborator.
The names of each collaborator must be indicated when submitting entries. An entrant may submit multiple different entries.
Competition results are evaluated and judged per entry, that is, an entrant may win multiple awards.
7. In the interest of fairness, entrants shall not submit an entry that contains third-party logos unrelated to this competition.
8. Winners will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entry. Notification will be sent within 7 business days
after the final result is announced. Please ensure the contact information provided is true and accurate.
9. If the winner fails to respond to the notification of the award within a specified time period, the prize may be forfeited and
the entrant with the next highest score may be contacted as an alternate winner.
10. The handling fee incurred by paying the prize shall be borne by the winner.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The copyright of the non-winning works belongs to the original author. AKASO shall not use or disclose the source files of unauthorized works in any form.
2. The organizer and the sponsor shall have the right to display, report, publicize, and use in marketing activities the content of all entries. The author shall have the right to claim authorship of the work.
3. Once the work is submitted, it will be deemed that the participating authors agree to abide by the relevant regulations of the competition. In the event of a dispute concerning the copyright of the work during the competition period or subsequent development and use, the legal responsibility shall be borne solely by the participants who submit the works, AKASO will not be responsible for the infringement of the rights of other parties.
4. In the event that the winner does not provide the requested information or perform the relevant copyright transfer or authorization obligations, it shall be deemed to have given up the corresponding award.
5. AKASO reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.