1. All entries submitted by entrants must not be used for commercial purposes, neither must entries be authorized to be used by any other parties. Each entry must be the original work of the persons identified in the entry and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of any other person or entity. The copyright of each entry must not be transferred to others. If entries contain copyrighted material produced by any other party, the entrant must have a license to use the copyright of the material. In case of any dispute regarding copyright infringement or any other legal dispute arising from misuse of materials, legal responsibility will be solely borne by the participant.
2. Winners will be notified via the email address provided at the time of entry. Notification will be sent within 7 business days after the final result is announced. Please ensure the contact information provided is true and accurate.
3. If the winner fails to respond to the notification of the award within a specified time period, the prize may be forfeited and the entrant with the next highest score may be contacted as an alternate winner.
4. The handling fee incurred by paying the prize shall be borne by the winner.
5. In the event that the winner does not provide the requested information or perform the relevant copyright transfer or authorization obligations, it shall be deemed to have given up the corresponding award.
6. AKASO reserves the right of final interpretation of this activity.