Why the AKASO Beach Tent?
- AKASO Beach Tent creates a large area of shelter that can accommodate 6-8 people.
- Made of polyester with a silver coating that effectively blocks up to 98% of the sun's harmful UV rays.
- Water-repellent fabric provides you with temporary shelter during light rain.
- Designed for fast, easy assembly & breakdown for your ultimate travel convenience.
- Sturdy all-terrain performance allows you to enjoy your sun canopy anywhere you have access to soft, loose earth.
- Easy setup: 1) Lay the tent flat; 2) Fill bags completely with sand or rocks. Cinch bags to end of cords; no need to tie closed; 3) Pull bags apart as far as possible to make a large "X". Fully stretch the canopy until taut; 4) Extend both poles. Prop the tent up with poles 1 foot from corners.
The water-repellent fabric will provide you with temporary shelter during light rain (avoid using it in heavy rain).
Strong Aluminum Poles
Strong, rustproof aluminum poles can withstand most demanding weather conditions.
Use it on sandy beaches, grassy areas, and even in rocky camping spots.