- Touch Screen
- Adjustable Angle
- Advanced EIS
- Time Lapse
EK7000 Pro Wi-Fi Sports Action Camera
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: AKASO EK7000 Pro action camera delivers 4K/25fps, 2.7K/30fps, 1080P/60fps videos and 16 MP photos that capture every moment in crisp detail and unparalleled clarity.
- INTUITIVE UI DESIGN: Ultra 2 inch IPS touch screen shows everything crystal clearly and brightly, easy to change settings, switch shooting modes, preview and playback footage.
- ELECTRONIC IMAGE STABILIZATION: Built-in Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) delivers steady and smooth videos. AKASO EK7000 Pro sports camera ensures excellent experience in shooting fast-moving objects.
- WATERPROOF CAMERA UP TO 131FT: Equipped with the upgraded waterproof case, this underwater camera can deep dive up to 131 feet, ready to capture all details of your adventures. Ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling, etc.
- ADJUSTABLE VIEW ANGLE: You can set the view angle of this action camera depending on your needs between super wide, wide, medium and narrow. It's easier to hit someone with low angle. With high angle you can see more.
Touch Screen/ Electronic Image Stabilization/ Remote Control/ Adjustable View Angle/ Diving Mode/ Special Effect / Burst Photo/ Time Lapse Photo/ Continuous Lapse/ Time Lapse Video/ Loop Recording/ Upside Down/ Micro HDMI/ Micro USB
Warm Tip: SanDisk Ultra 64GB microSDXC UHS-I Card is Highly Recommended for EK7000 Pro 4K Action Camera (Micro SD card is not included). Please format the card in the camera before using this action camera.
What's in the Box:
1x AKASO EK7000 Pro Action Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 1x Battery Charger/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1 x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable/ 1x Lens Cloth/ 1x Quick Reference Guide
AKASO EK7000 Pro Touch Screen Action Camera
2 Inch Touch Screen with IPS Display
2 inch responsive touch screen with IPS display makes control of this tiny but powerful action camera super easy. Setting, previewing and shooting is easier than before.
Superb Image Stabilization
With the integrated Electronic Image Stabilization, your AKASO EK7000 Pro action camera can deliver spectacularly smooth and steady videos. Image stabilization supports video resolution up to 1080P/60fps and 1080P/30fps.
Impressive Video Quality
AKASO EK7000 Pro action camera features ultra HD 4K 25fps & 2.7K 30fps video recording and 16MP images that enables you to capture every moment in crisp detail and unparalleled clarity.
40M Underwater Camera
Equipped with the upgraded waterproof case, this underwater camera can deep dive up to 40metes/ 131ft, ready to capture all details of your adventures. Ideal for water sports such as swimming, surfing, diving, snorkeling, etc. Turn on Diving Mode, it can compensate for the lack of red light in underwater scenes.
Wireless Remote Control
2.4GHz wireless wrist remote control let you easily operate the camera while skiing, cycling, surfing, etc.
Just download iSmart DV app on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. You can control your camera remotely, switch modes at any time, check out your shots and share your favorites on the spot.
Dash Cam Mode
Turn on 'Loop Recording’ and ‘Upside Down’, this action camera can be used as a professional dash cam.
Valuable Mounting Accessories
This action camera comes with a USB dual charger and two batteries, each battery can record video up to 90 minutes. The accessories kit are also compatible with most of cameras even Gopro.
Q: What App do you recommend for the EK7000 Pro action camera?
A: It’s iSmart DV / AKASO DV.
Q: How to connect the camera to my phone via Wi-Fi ?
A: First of all, please turn off mobile network on the phone and make sure your phone disconnect with other Wi-Fi. The camera Wi-Fi will compete between other Wi-Fi signals.
1) Download iSmart DV APP from Apple APP store or Google Play.
2) Turn on the camera Wi-Fi: Press the Down button for 3s. It shows SSID and PWD information, Wi-Fi Connection Ready! on the camera.
3) Connect the Wi-Fi named "AKASO_EK7000Pro" on your phone: Press the Down button shortly.
4) Open the iSmart DV APP. Add New Camera → Wi-Fi Connect
5) Turn off the camera Wi-Fi: Press the Down button shortly.
If it doesn't work, delete the Wi-Fi and reset the camera (Go to Setting→ Reset →Yes) and re-install the App, then try again. Also please try to connect the camera to another phone.
If all the steps above are not working, please check your camera version number, go to SETTINGS→Version. Than send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: The remote doesn’t work.
A: If the remote doesn’t work, please check if the light is on while pushing the button. Is there one LED or two LED lights?
1) There is no light or both of the lights are on. That means the battery is low. Please change the CR2032 battery.
2)The light is on, but it doesn’t work. Please send an email with the number on the back of the remote and the camera version number in the Settings to email@example.com.
Q: How to use the remote?
A: When the battery (CR2032) of the remote is fully charged, push the "video/photo" button on the remote to go to "video/photo" mode, meanwhile it will take a picture or start recording.
Notice: The indicator light will only be with a short flash while you press the button. The light won’t stay on while recording.
Here's a video for how to use the remote (Starting from 11:40), please click here to learn more details.
Q: Where can I check the camera version number?
A: Go to “Setting”→ ”Version”.
Q: How to reset my camera?
A: Go to “Setting”→ “Reset” → ”Yes”.
Q: How to adjust the volume?
A: Go to Setting→ Sound → Volume (Volume up per click)
Q: Does it support loop recording? How long is it?
A: Yes, it does. 1080P & 720P loop recording is 10 minutes, and when your SD card is full, the newest videos will cover the oldest videos. But when you turn on 4K & 2.7K, the camera can’t do loop recording.
Q: What’s the video format?
A: It’s MOV.
Q: Does it support upside down (Image Rotation)?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Does “Image Stabilization” work with 4K/2.7K and “Time Lapse Video”?
A: No, for EK7000 Pro, “Image Stabilization” can’t work with 4K/2.7K and “Time Lapse Video”.
Q: Does this action camera has a touch screen?
A: Yes, it has a touch screen.
Q: Does this action camera come with a remote control？
A: Yes, this action camera comes with a remote control.
Q: Does this action camera have an underwater/diving mode that filters red light?
A: Yes, this action camera has diving mode that filters red light.
Q: I can view videos on my camera when my SD card is in the camera, but I cannot watch them on my PC when I plug my SD card into the PC.
A: Please download PotPlayer on your PC to play videos.
Q: Can I use a Samsung 128GB 100mb/s (u3) microSD EVO select memory card in this camera?
A: A lot of customers say that they can use a Samsung 128GB 100mb/s (u3) microSD EVO select memory card in this camera.
Q: How long does it take to charge the camera?
A: It takes about 2 hours to charge this action camera.
Q: Does it have motion detection to start video ?
A: No, this action camera does not have motion detection to start video.
Q: My camera won't connect Wi-Fi with my phone.
A: Connecting to the iSmart DV App:
1. Download iSmart DV app to your mobile phone from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
2. Turn on the camera, hold and press Down button for three seconds to turn on Wi-Fi.
3. Turn on Wi-Fi of your mobile phone, connect to the Wi-Fi SSID ‘AKASO_EK7000Pro’.
4. Enter the password: 1234567890.
5. Open the App iSmart DV.
6. Tap ‘Add new camera’.
7. Tap ‘Wi-Fi Connect’. Then your action camera connects Wi-Fi with your phone successfully.
If it doesn't work, we will send you a replacement. Please feel free to contact us with your Amazon order ID via Amazon message or send us E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Does this camera have external mic hookup?
A: No, this action camera does not have external mic hookup.
Q: Can I transfer the videos to my android smart phone to watch them?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: Where can I get an extra waterproof case for this camera?
A: Please click here to buy an extra waterproof case for this action camera.
Q: Is it possible to charge the battery connecting directly to the electric outlet?
A: Yes, it is.
Q: Can this action camera also be used as a dash cam ? Is the view angle wide enough ?
A: Yes, this action camera can be used as a dash cam. The view angle is wide enough.
Q: Does this camera have auto power on?
A: No, it doesn’t.
Q: On the EK7000 Pro, what are the lens degrees for the settings super wide, wide, medium and narrow?
A: 170°, 140°, 110°, and 70°.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.