What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• Class 10 or UHS-I rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
1. Press and hold Mode button for 3 seconds to turn on Brave 4.
2. Press Mode button three times to enter Camera Setting.
3. Press UP / Down button to find the ‘Format’ option.
4. Press Shutter button, the screen shows ‘SD Card.’
5. Press Shutter button, the screen shows ‘All data will be deleted Cancel / OK’
6. Press Down button then Shutter button. The screen shows ‘Please wait’. Then you format your microSD card successfully.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, then enter Camera Setting to turn on Wifi. You can also press Up button to turn on Wifi when the camera is in Video Mode.
2. Connect the WiFi “Brave 4” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open the AKASO GO app, tap “+” icon on the upper right corner. Add “Brave 4” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO app. images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note: You can also download AKASO DV App or Camking app if AKASO GO app does not work.
What would the front screen show?
Main screen recording status - small screen showing recording time (only the end number can be displayed), main screen photo screen - small screen showing the total number of photos remaining, main screen viewing status - small screen showing the total number of videos taken
How to use the Zoon function
For Brave 4, please press and hold the UP/DOWN button to adjust the zoom function.
Brave 4 can only magnify 3.7 times at an angle of 70 and can magnify 5 times at an angle of 170.
This is because the angle adjustments are based on similar focus functions and therefore they affect each other.
The Zoom option is only available when set to ultra-wide and without stabilization.
How can Brave 4 remove the icon on the screen？
Please turn off the OSD in the settings to remove the icon.
How to find the firmware version?
Press Mode button several times to switch to Camera Setting Mode. You can find the version to check the model, version and updated time of your Brave 4.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support