What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• UHS-I U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your memory card in a good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
1. Press and hold the Mode button for 3 seconds to turn on Brave 4 Pro.
2. Press the Down button or tap the setting icon on the screen to enter Camera Setting.
3. Press the Mode button and then press the Down button to find the ‘Format’ option.
4. Press Shutter button, and the screen shows ‘memory card Storage Space: xxG/xxG Format/ Cancel.’
5. Press the Shutter button, The screen shows 'Formatting...'' Format successfully'. Then you format your memory card successfully
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, then enter Camera Setting to turn on Wifi. You can also press and hold down button to turn on Wifi.
2. Connect the WiFi “Brave 4 Pro” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open the AKASO GO app, tap “+” icon on the upper right corner. Add “Brave 4 Pro” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO app. images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note: Press Power/OK button if you want to turn off WiFi.
How to switch the front/rear screen?
You can long press the Up button to switch the front/rear screen.You cannot switch between the screens while the video is recording. Note: The front screen is for display only and does not support touch screen operation
Is it possible to switch between different modes by pressing a button in the waterproof case
Due to product design, there is no mode button, so you can't switch modes by pressing the button in the waterproof case
When swiping down the screen, you can see a lock icon, what does it represent?
Swipe your finger from the top to the button on the screen, you can tap this icon to turn off the screen, the camera screen turns black and the indicator in the bottom left corner of the screen is blue to indicate that the camera is still running when you tap the screen or press any key the screen lights up, then swipe the icon from left to right to unlock the screen, you can then continue to operate the camera.
How to adjust the zoom level?
The Zoom function lets you adjust how close or far away the subject appears in your photo. The default is no zoom. Zoom function is available in Video and Burst Photo and Timer Photo Mode. Brave 4 Pro can 5X zoom.
1. Turn on Brave 4 Pro.
2. Enter Video or Burst Photo, Timer Photo Mode.
3. Tap the to magnifying glass icon adjust the zoom level.
How to find the firmware version?
Press the down button to enter the settings and press the up button to select the camera settings,then press the down button to find the Device info to check the model, version and updated time of your Brave 4 Pro.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support