What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using it. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
To reformat your card, tap the setting icon and enter the camera settings, Scroll the screen to find the format card>Yes/No.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, and press the Up button to turn on the Wifi.
2. Connect the Wifi “Brave 6 Plus” and enter the password 1234567890 on your smartphone.
3. Open the AKASO GO App, and choose to Connect the camera → Wifi Connect. Images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
How to downloading Your Content to Smartphone
"Downloading Your Content to Smartphone
1. Open the AKASO GO App. Connect the camera with the App.
2. Click Playback to see all the videos and photos.
3. Tap the photo or video you want to download.
4. Click the Share at the right upper corner, and choose Download.
1. If you cannot offload videos or photos to an iPhone or iPad, please enter Setting → Privacy → Photos, find "AKASO GO" and select "Read and Write".
2. iPhone and iPad do not allow you to download 4K or 2.7K videos via App, please offload 4K or 2.7K videos via card reader. "
How to find the firmware version?
Please tap the setting icon and enter the camera settings, Scroll the screen to find the Information ,and you can check the model and version of your Brave 6 Plus.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support