What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using it. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
To reformat your card,tap the setting icon and enter the camera settings, Scroll the screen to find the format card>Yes/No.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, and press the Power button to turn on the Wifi. The Wifi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
Connect the Wifi “Brave 7 LE” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open AKASO GO App, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “Brave 7 LE” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO App. Images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note: Press the Power button if you want to turn off WiFi.
Why is my camera freezing?
In most cases,freezing problem is in relation with the quality of the memory card,firmware version, or the device itself.
As a preliminary excluding method,we advise our users to get your SD Card formatted either by your camera or by using your PC to make sure it is an original branded card with best working condition. An inferior, fragile or low speed card can lead to the camera freezing.
We strongly recommends our end-users to purchase a reliable memory card from a credible seller – Please see our suggested brands in this FAQ section. Also please make sure to get an extra memory card for backup.
Meanwhile, if your camera is still freezing after the microSD problem is excluded, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Rep at email@example.com for the newest firmware upgrades, which can be a fix to your issue.
How to find the firmware version?
Please tap the setting icon and enter the camera settings, Scroll the screen to find the System, and you can check the model and firmware version of your camera in the System Info.
Why can't I select certain features?
For this camera, some functions cannot be used at the same time. Please refer to the information below.
Image stabilisation not available for 1080P120fps, 720P240fps, 720P120fps, nor working with distortion correction；
Slow Motion and Auto Low Light not available for 4K30fps, 2.7K30fps, 1080P30fps ;
Diving mode and White balance not available for "Effect"
How to turn off the screen quickly?
Swipe your finger from the top to the button on the screen, you can quickly turn off your screen or power off your camera on the shortcut menu. To turn on your screen again, press the Shutter button or tap the screen then swipe your finger from left to right on the screen.
How to switch the front/rear screen?
Press and hold Mode button to switch between the front screen and the touchscreen camera view. You cannot switch between the screens while the video is recording.
Note: The front screen is for display only and does not support touch screen operation
Why do recorded videos make so many noises?
Please note that when the surrounding environment is rather quiet, the camera would automatically raises the sound. Just like the sound in your video; if the sound is too loud, the camera would lower the sound that comes from the outer environment.
You could take videos in noisy areas to see if that is the case. Or you could say something to the camera when taking pictures. There won't be a sound that occurs in your video.