Please press Mode Button several times to switch to settings mode. Press the Up or Down button to cycle through options and press the Shutter Button to select the desired option.
When you select the Version option, you can check the model and updated time of your EK7000.
What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• Class 10 or UHS-I rating
• Capacity up to 32GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
1. Turn on the camera.
2. Press the Mode button four times, then the Shutter button to enter Camera Setting.
3. Press the UP or Down button to locate the ‘Format’ option.
4. Press the Shutter button, and the screen shows ‘No/Yes.’
5. Press the Down button and then the Shutter button. The screen shows ‘Waiting’ then ‘Completed’. Then you format your microSD card successfully
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, then press the Down button to turn on WiFi.
2. Turn on the WiFi connection of your mobile device, and connect to the WiFi SSID ‘iCam-AKASO’. Enter the password: 1234567890.
3. Open AKASO GO App, tap “+” icon on the upper right corner. Add “EK7000” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO App. images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note: Press the Down button if you want to turn off the WiFi
Why can't select the 2.7K or 4K resolution?
1) Please check your SD card. Only when you use a Class 10 SD card or higher speed, you can record videos with a resolution of 4K or 2.7K.
2) Have you turned on the loop recording? If so, you can't record videos with a resolution of 2.7K or 4K. Please reset the camera and have a try.
How To Install the EK7000 accessories?
How to Install AKASO EK7000 Action Camera to Tripod/Self Stick/Your Body/Bike/Helmet
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support