What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• Class 10 or UHS-I rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
1. Turn on the camera.
2. Press Down button to enter Video & Camera Setting.
3. Press Down button then Shutter button to enter Camera Setting.
4. Press Down button to locate the “Format” option.
5. Press Shutter button → Down button → Shutter button, the screen shows “Waiting and Completed”. Then you format your microSD card successfully.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO App in App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO App lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone or tablet. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, and press the Power button to turn on the Wifi. The Wifi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
2. Connect the Wifi “EK7000 Pro” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open AKASO GO App, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “EK7000 Pro” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO app. images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note Press the Power button if you want to turn off WiFi.
Why can not I turn on the Image stabilization?
Image stabilisation does not work simultaneously with 4K or 2.7K or time-lapse recording,so please check if you turn on one of these options.
How to find the firmware version?
Press tap the setting icon on the dispay to enter the camera settings, and find the "version" in camera setting. You can check the model and updated time of your EK7000 Pro. Please remember the version number of your camera so that you can get after-sale service if something goes wrong.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support