What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using it. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
1. Turn on the camera and enter the Camera Setting.
2. Scroll down to locate the “Format Card” option.
3. Tap “Yes”. The screen shows “Busy…Please wait”. Then you format your microSD card successfully
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download and settings.
1.Turn on camera, in Video or Photo Mode press and hold Wifi button for three seconds to turn on Wifi.The WiFi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
2. Connect the WiFi “V50 Elite” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open the AKASO GO app, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “V50 Elite” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO app. images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Why is my camera freezing?
In most cases, the freezing problem is in relation to the quality of the memory card, firmware version, or the device itself.
As a preliminary excluding method, we advise our users to get their SD Card formatted either by your camera or by using your PC to make sure it is an original branded card with the best working condition. An inferior, fragile, or low-speed card can lead to the camera freezing.
We strongly recommend our end-users purchase a reliable memory card from a credible seller – Please see our suggested brands in this FAQ section. Also please make sure to get an extra memory card for backup.
Meanwhile, if your camera is still freezing after the microSD problem is excluded, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Rep at firstname.lastname@example.org for the newest firmware upgrades, which can fix your issue.
How to find the firmware version?
Press and hold the Up button for 3 seconds to enter Setting Mode. please select the Camera Setting and scroll the screen to find the system, you can check the model, version, and updated time of your V50 Elite in the System Info.
How to adjust the zoom level?
The Zoom function lets you adjust how close or far away the subject appears in your video or photo. The default is no zoom. The zoom function is available in Video mode and Photo mode. V50 Elite can 8X zoom.
1. Turn on V50 Elite.
2. Press the Up or Down button to adjust the zoom level.
Note: You cannot zoom in when Image Stabilization is on.
How to playback the content?
You can playback your content on the camera’s LCD display, or download it to your smartphone via the AKASO GO app. You can also playback content by inserting the microSD card directly into a device, such as a computer or compatible TV. With this method, playback resolution depends on the resolution of the device and its ability to playback that resolution.
When you playback the high-resolution videos(like 4K60fps) in the camera, since the SD card contains a lot of content, it might take some minutes for it to load, and it may cause the camera to freeze, so we suggest you transfer it to your computer and use the PotPlayer to view.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support