What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using it. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first. To reformat your card, please enter General Setting, then scroll through the options to locate and tap “Format Card”, then tap “Yes”.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO App in App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO App lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone or tablet. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, and tap Shortcut Key to turn on the Wi-Fi. The Wi-Fi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
2. Connect the Wi-Fi “V50 Pro SE” and enter the password on your smartphone's Wi-Fi setting.
3. Open AKASO GO App, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “V50 Pro SE” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO App.
Why can't turn on the Image Stabilization?
Some functions cannot be used at the same time.
For the V50 Pro SE, the 4K 60FPS can’t work with “ Video File Length ""and "" Codec ""and "" Image Stabilization ""
And the ""Image Stabilization"" can't work with ""Slow Motion Movie"" and ""Distortion Calibration"" and 4K 60FPS, 1080P 120FPS, 720P 240FPS, 720P 120FPS .
How to find the firmware version?
Please press the Mode button three times to switch to Setting Mode, select General and find the system, enter it you can find the System Info which let you check the model, version, and updated time of your V50 Pro SE.
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support