What are the memory card requirements for this camera？
Please use brand name memory cards that meet these requirements:
• U3 rating
• Capacity up to 64GB, The bigger memory may have an effect on the compatibility with the camera.
1. Please format the microSD card first in this camera before using it. To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
2. FAT32 format microSD card stops recording when the storage of each file is over 4GB and starts to record again on a new file.
How to format the SD card in the camera?
To keep your microSD card in good condition, reformat it on a regular basis. Reformatting erases all of your content, so be sure to offload your photos and videos first.
To reformat your card, long-press the shutter button to enter the Camera Setting, then press the mode button several times to enter the system settings, then press the down button several times to Format Card.
You can also tap the settings icons to enter the settings and scroll the screen to find Format Card.
How do I connect the camera WiFi with the smartphone?
Please download and install the AKASO GO app on the App Store or Google Play first. The AKASO GO app lets you control your camera remotely using a smartphone. Features include camera control, live preview, playback, download, and settings.
1. Turn on the camera, and press the Up button to turn on the WiFi. The WiFi name and password are shown on the camera screen.
2. Connect the WiFi “V50X” and enter the password on your smartphone WLAN setting.
3. Open the AKASO GO app, and tap the “+” icon in the upper right corner. Add “V50X” and click the “Live Preview”.
4. Your camera will be connected with the AKASO GO app images recorded by the camera will be real-time displayed on a mobile phone. You can operate it via related icons related to the software or set function parameters of the camera.
Note: Press the Up button if you want to turn off WiFi.
How to use as a Web CAM?
For V50X, when the card is in the camera, and you connect the camera to the laptop, then there are three options on the camera’s screen, USB storage, PC Camera, and Charge. Please select the "PC camera" to use the V50X as a webcam.
You can choose the "USB storage" to transfer the files.
Notice: Sometimes this options screen won’t come out at once, Please unplug and plug several times or change the USB cable to try.
Why is there no sound when video is transferred to my Mac
Please use Handbrake to convert and transfer all the files on the device to my Mac. Then you can hear the audio and therefore edit the videos in my video editing software, Final Cut Pro.
I purchased a new SD card per your instructions and still am receiving an SD Card Speed with too Low error, let me format the SD card all the time.
Please kindly note that you need to buy a genuine U3 rating high-speed card with a capacity of no more than 64GB in regular channels, and then format it in the camera.
If you rule out a problem with the card, please contact our after-sales support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find the firmware version?
Please long-press the shutter button to enter the camera settings and tap the system setting, scroll the screen to find "about", You can check the model and version of your V50X
Still Need Help?
You can always contact us through live chat, scheduling a call, or requesting email support