- Dual Screen
- Adjustable FOV
- 5x Zoomable
- Anti Shaking
100 FT Waterproof
Equip with waterproof Case, Capture the Amazing Underwater World
Built-in gyroscope for anti-shanking and image stabilization
Adjustable Field of View(FOV)
Capture Your Highlights
without Touching the Camera
* The remote is not waterproof and cannot be using underwater.
Connect the camera to your smart phone
Share your pictures and videos directly to social media
Brave 4 Wi-Fi Sports Action Camera
In StockUnited States
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
- UPGRADE SERIES OF AKASO EK7000: Featuring 4K/24fps, 2K/30fps and 1080P/60FPS video resolution and 20MP photos, AKASO Brave 4 action camera enables you to take incredible photos and ultra HD videos, clearly recording the beauty and wonders in life!
- OPTIONAL VIEW ANGLE AND ANTI-SHAKING: Adjust the view angle of this action camera according to your needs between 170°, 140°, 110°, and 70°. Built in smart gyroscope for anti-shaking and image stabilization to make your video much more smooth.
- SPORTS CAMERA WITH WIFI AND HDMI: Sharing & editing videos from an action camera is easier with the free app (AKASO DV). Just download the App on your phone or tablet and connect with this action camera. Wi-Fi signal ranges up to 10 meters. With HDMI Port allows you to connect it with television.
- 100FT WATERPROOF CAMERA AND 2'' IPS SCREEN: Place your action camera into the waterproof case and securely fasten it, then you can capture all your underwater sports. 2'' IPS screen allows you to preview the video in action camera.
- FREE VALUABLE ACCESSORIES: This underwater camera comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries, remote control wristband and 19 accessories kit, the kits are available for most kinds of camera even Gopro. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. The remote wristband is not waterproof.
Adjustable view angle/ Waterproof Case/ Remote Control/ WiFi Control/ Loop Recording/ Time Lapse/ Sound Record/ WDR/ Diving Mode/ Motion Detection/ Anti-Shaking/ Car DVR Mode/ Burst Photo/ Micro USB port/HDMI/Max 5x zoom
Recording Time: Each battery for 1080P/About 90 mins, 4K/2K/About 60 mins.
Warm Tip: Please format the card (not included) in the camera or FAT32 format in your computer before using the camera.
Insert the sd card--go to setting--Format
Recommend to use max 64gb class 10 micro sd card.
What's in the Box: 1x AKASO Brave 4 Camera/ 1x 2.4G Remote Control/ 2x 1050mAh Battery/ 1x Waterproof Case/ 1x Bicycle Stand/ 7x Mount/ 2x Clip/ 1x Helmet Mounts/ 1x Bandages/ 5x Tethers/ 1x Protective Backdoor/ 1x USB Cable
Capture Every Moments of Your Life
AKASO Brave 4 action camera features ultra HD 4K 24fps & 2K 30fps video recording, 20MP. It's an amazing gift for your friends and family even yourself. Perfect for outdoor sports and underwater sports like cycling, motorcycling, skiing, diving, surfing, snorkelin and so on.
Smart Gyroscope for Anti-shaking
Buit-in electronic image stabilization, turn gyroscope on when shooting video to make your video much more smooth. Turn anti-shaking on when taking picture to make your picture more clear.
Easily open the camera wifi and connect it with your mobile or tablet by app Camking. It allows you to monitor in real time, review videos/photos on mobile and instantly share on social media. What's more, connect this camera to your computer with a USB cable to transfer your entire files,
or simply hook up the sports cam directly to your TV via HDMI.
With solid waterproof case, allowing shooting up to 30 meters under water. Open the diving mode setting, it can filter the red light under water.
Comes with 2 rechargeable 1050mAh batteries. Each battery can record up to 90 minutes. Along with accessories kit which are compatible with most of cameras even Gopro.
Q: I bought a SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I and the camera will not read the card. Which card do I need to use?
A: We recommend you to use class 10 max 64GB micro SD card. If your card is under 64GB, format it in the camera or your computer before using.
If it is 64GB or more, you need to format the card in your camera before using.
About how to format the SD card, inset the card into the camera, then go to setting and find "format the card".
Q: How long is the recording time for this action camera? Can it be extended?
A: The recording time for this action camera is 60-90mins for each battery, there are two batteries in the package. And you can buy more batteries, please click here.
Q: Is there a manual or tutorial somewhere on how to use the various clips and mounts?
A: Hi, you can find a tutorial on YouTube: Use Action Camera Mounts Like A Pro
Q: Where can I buy a red filter for this action camera for my underwater photography?
A: You don't need to buy a red filter for this action camera because this underwater camera has diving mode, you can set it in the settings.
Q: I bought a class 10 64GB micro USB but it doesn’t seem to be inserting all the way.
A: It can only be inserted one way and needs to be pushed all way in until it locks in.
Q: Is this camera waterproof itself without the case?
A: No, this action camera is not waterproof without the case.
Q: Does this camera have zoom features?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Can an external microphone be used?
A: Sorry, no. You can connect this action camera with your mobile to monitor in real time.
Q: Can I plug it into an external power source and make a time lapse video for 2 weeks?
A: Yes, you can plug in to an outlet and this will power the camera sufficiently to operate for 2 weeks. But it would need a tremendous amount of SD card memory.
Q: Where can I buy an external battery charger?
A: Please click here to buy external battery charger for AKASO Brave 4 action camera.
Q: What App do you recommend for this camera?
A: Please check your camera version number. IPS7789FX_V4: Camking/AKASO DV/Camking Pro (android); IPS7789TJT_V1: Brave DV(android) / Live DV(IOS)
Q: I am trying to use a class 10 64GB card but it doesn't read the SD card. When I power on the camera it just says please insert SD card.
A: Please format the SD card in the action camera, or choose FAT32 format in your computer before using it.
Q: Can I charge AKASO Brave 4 in Europe?
A: You need to buy an European adapter to charge AKASO Brave 4 action camera in Europe.
Q: My camera starts recording automatically every time it's turned on. How can I disable this function?
A: Please turn off Car ACC and Motion Detection.
Q: If you attach the camera to a snorkeling mask how do you know if the video is on or off while in the water?
A: You may turn on the underwater camera before you go into the water. We suggest you to put the remote control in a waterproof case so that you can control your camera underwater by the controller.
Q: If you are in loop mode, how long is the loop & will the camera detect when you have been in a crash and keep the portion with the accident?
A: Loop Recording: Off/ 3 minutes/ 5 minutes/ 10 minutes. This action camera does not have G-sensor, so this camera will not detect when you have been in a crash and keep the portion with the accident.
Q: Can I record audio ?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: I use a Samsung SDXC UHS-I 10c 256GB and keep getting "card error, please format the card".
A: This action camera does not support 256GB micro SD card. It has to be 64GB.
Q: Is the remote control waterproof?
A: No, the remote control is not waterproof.
Q: Do you need an SD card? Or can you just pair it to your phone and save everything on that?
A: Yes, you need an SD card and you can't just pair the action camera to your phone and save everything on your phone.
Q: What is the video format?
A: The video output format for this action camera is MP4.
Q: After connecting camera to the phone Wi-Fi, “Camking” App will not link to the phone.
A: Please try to contact with "AKASO DV" or "Camking" App by this way:
1. Download “AKASO DV”/”Camking” from Google Play or Apple Store.
2. Press the Power/Mode button to power the camera on if it's not on.
3. Make sure the camera is in camera mode.
4. Press the UP button to turn on Wi-Fi.
5. Go to the Wi-Fi setting of your mobile phone, choose “forget the password” for the Wi-Fi that you are connecting.
6. In the Wi-Fi setting of your mobile device, connect to the network which begins with 'AKASO'.
7. Enter the password '1234567890'
8. Open the App “AKASO DV”/”Camking”.
If this still doesn't work, please feel free to contact us: email@example.com. We will send a replacement one to you.
Q: Does it work in cold temperatures? I need it to work to 0°F.
A: The battery will be consumed quickly at low temperatures.
Q: How to delete photos and videos?
A: Please follow the steps below:
- Go to PREVIEW mode using front button: Video->Photo->Preview->Settings->Video.
- (If only delete one) Use Up/Down buttons on the right side to see the video/picture that you want to delete.
- Press and hold the Down button for a few secs, screens shows: Trash Can (Delete) and Exit.
- Press Top button to delete.
- screen reads: DELETE CURRENT or DELETE ALL, select either one using Up/Down buttons.
- Press Top button to do it. Screen reads: ERASE THIS ? CANCEL or OK; select OK using Down button.
- Press Top button to do it, wait until deleting process is done. Screen shows: Trash Can and Exit. Select EXIT.
- Press Top button to exit.
Q: I can't get the beep setting and voice prompt to work on the Brave 4 after I turn them to on in the settings.
A: Please set this action camera to factory setting. If it still doesn't work, please contact us with your Amazon order ID via Amazon message or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Does it come with a waterproof case?
A: Yes, it does.
Q: Can Brave 4 take pictures every x seconds?
A: No, this action camera can't take pictures every x seconds
Q: Does it come with the helmet accessories kit?
A: Yes, this action camera comes with the helmet accessories kit.
Q: Can you see and adjust angle and focus on the remote before snapping a photo?
A: No, you can’t.
Q: When I connect the camera to PC, my PC can’t recognize the camera.
A: 1) Turn on the camera.
2) Connect the camera to your PC via micro USB cable. Then there are two modes showing on the camera, Mass Storage and PC Camera.
3) Choose PC Camera and it shows PC camera on the camera. Now it is used as a PC webcam.
Q: How to reset the camera?
A: Go to “Setup”→”Default Setting” →”OK”.
Q: How to check the camera version?
A: Go to “Setup” → “Version”; If your camera is Brave 4 M version, please go to “System Setting” → “FM Version” → “Version”.
Q: What if my order exceeds the return period?
A: Dear customer, you don’t have to worry about it. If your order exceeds the return period, please send an email with your Amazon ID and order number to email@example.com, we will try our best to help you.